LCL SEA FREIGHT LESS-THAN-CONTAINER-LOAD
Proud of being the leading enterprise in the field of retail consolidation
If a shipper does not have enough goods to accommodate in a fully loaded container, he arrange with a consolidator to book his cargo. This type of shipment is called LCL shipment. The said consolidator arranges a full container (FCL) with a main shipping carrier, and consoles the shipments of other shippers. Clearly, the freight forwarder who books a full container accepts goods from different shippers and consolidates all such goods in to one container as a Fully Loaded Container – FCL.
Our main program
TRACO LOGISTICS provides LCL direct shipments among the main ports in Vietnam and that in other Asian countries (including Japan, China, Hongkong, Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, Philippines, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, U.A.E…), European nations (Germany, Holland, Belgium, England, France, Italy, Spain …) and the continent of Australia and America.
Our customers absolutely believe TRACO LOGISTICS to entrust their goods to import and export to any other countries in the world, regardless of goods’ volume.
- Customers can send their packages with the unlimited volume to anywhere with the support of LCL service in TRACO LOGISTICS.
- Containers are opened every week and customers are informed the detailed vessel schedules.
- TRACO LOGISTICS ensures the simple and fast shipping procedures and careful packaging for our customers besides door – to – door service.
- With professional staff and thorough expertise, we enable our customers to use our services with the most competitive rates and best quality.
When you work with us, you benefit from:
- Largest LCL network globally also accessible from remote locations
- Largest pool of experienced specialists globally assuring excellent service delivery
- Local expertise to handle customs and compliance
- HUBS at all major locations across the globe for faster connectivity
- Partnerships with core carriers
- Large volumes leading to preferential freight rates with shipping lines
- Global network leveraged to serve tradelanes that reduce trans shipment cost and time. Also eliminates the need for multiple cargo handling
- Value added services
- Inland trucking service and warehouse capabilities ensure end to end transit with safety